Thursday, January 22, 2009

Someone invent BlogAroma



I'm bribing my painters. And it's killing me!
I'm baking SNICKERDOODLES! 
Yup! When was the last time you baked these just for the pure pleasure of it? Just to swirl those balls around in that yummy cinnamon sugar, then plunk them on a cookie sheet. 
The aroma Ladies! My house smells so yummy! Someone invent blog aroma.
So, whip out your old Betty Crocker Cookbook and bake some! You'll be glad you did!
Here ya go! I'm sharing with all of you too! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Christine said...

I love these cookies! They are so much fun to make and I have always loved how they get all crackly on top.

Nina Diane said...

awww.....you're killing me here. I'm trying to shed the nosmoking/menopause/holiday weight!!

Karen said...

Welcome to Blogland:) Connie sent me over. We share a couple things -- same name and I'm currently working on a craft/sewing/scrapbooking room, too! However, my "contractor" is my DH. He's cheap labor, but works on his own time!

Love the music on your blog.

Karen, too

The Muse said...

:) Bribery...hmmm let me know if that works out! LOL :)

Connie said...

If I still lived close...I'd have been over. They look good and I can smell them now. Aren't my bloggy friends nice to stop in and see you. Can't wait to see the room! COnnie

April said...

I would give my left foot for one of those Snickerdoodles!!!

Tammyz said...

I think I will!! My kids and hubby will love it!! :D

Liz said...

Snickerdoodles are my all time favorite...and I haven't made them since last winter!

Welcome to blog land, you will have so much fun!

I will be back.