Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meet Miss Mia


Here she is! I'd like to introduce you to Miss Mia Darlene. 
And Mom, Grandma and big sister too!
Very fun!


Mom, Chrissie had kind of a weird look on her face. She must be tired ... ya think?

Grandma Jeanne is just hating life, can't you tell?

She is just so tiny, and such a GOOD baby!

And here is big sister Miss Charlotte. Being goofy for Auntie Karen while eating her breakfast at Grandma's house.

And that - is my best friend, my best friend's daughter, and her two daughters. God is GREAT!!!!

Have a great day everyone!
[signature-1.gif]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I am overwhelmed with your lovely pictures and beautiful words. What a treat to see 3 generations. Thank you, my dearest friend. I love you!

Connie said...

She's beautiful! So fun to see Chrissy and Jeanne and little Charlotte too. Congrats everyone! Connie

Dawnie said...

beautiful baby! they are beyond precious arent they?

Cynthia said...

Hi Karen,
What a pretty baby! I can't wait to be a Grandma. Cindy