Friday, April 24, 2009

Pray for Emily ...

You know, sometimes you know someone and it feels to you like they are getting a little more in life dished out to them than seems possible for them to handle. God in His wisdom knows what is best - but sometimes as mere humans, we don't necessarily understand it all and have to just Trust Him. 

Please pray for April from Delta Kids. She has had a little more than the rest of us to deal with lately. Please pray for Emily. Go to April's blog to read about her story.

God Bless.
[signature-1.gif]

3 comments:

April said...

Thanks Karen.....you are a real friend! I am trying to just keep my Faith....church tomorrow will be so emotional.....Phil was in our church family.....and so is Emily......Phil's wife, Karen, actually works for Emily's husband, David.

April said...

And.....I know that I am blessed so much......I have a wonderful husband, who has a good job, my children are loving and respectful (mostly), my parents are healthy, my sister is my BFF, and I have the most fabulous bloggy friends ever.

Ginger said...

Hi Karen:
I went over to say hi to April.
Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye...I hope her friend will be okay.
Ginger