Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon!



Our oldest son turns 24 today. 

My God - where has the time gone? In the blink of an eye . . .

Welcome Little One!




Loves Santa!

Ahhh the days when you let me comb your hair . . . 


5th grade promotion! 

First love. Miss Jen. And I still love her . . . 

Geez you were good Babe! I could watch you play all day long.


High School Graduation! WHOO HOO!!!!!!

Turning 21!!!


Our proudest moment - college graduation!


Happy Birthday Brandon. I love you with all I got!

And thank you to my Dear Blogger friends for allowing me to indulge in a little trip down memory lane. Just wanted to share my special guy with you. Oh! And the song? Amy Grant's "Baby, Baby" has always and always been my song to Brandon.


[signature-1.gif]

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Karen,
What a handsome son you have! Happy Birthday Brandon! Karen, I am sure I had a dress just like that red one you had on. You look so cute in all the pics, loved the trip down memory lane! Hugs to you, Cindy

linda said...

My Brandon will be 24 next month! Yes, where has the time gone!?!

Your Brandon is adorable...happy birthday Brandon!

I've always loved this song too!

Theresa said...

What can I say, this blogger friend understands how proud a Mama can be. It seems that time goes by just about as fast as I scrolled thru those pictures. He sure is handsome. My oldest granddaughter is 13 and it seems like only yesterday her Mother was that age. Happy Birthday Brandon from Georgia!

LdyDy said...

Awww...doesn't time just fly by? My youngest is 26...but she is still my baby!! Happy B-Day to your Brandon. Oh and you mentioned the Rose Bowl flea market in your visit to my blog! I haven't been there in years. Does PCC still have their flea market? I loved going there! Ta Ta!!

Ginger said...

Hi Karen:
I love going down memory lane with you. Happy Birthday to Brandon.
Time does fly by so fast, I wish I could turn the clock back sometimes.
Are you baking Brandon a cake?

Connie said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Love the old photos. The soccer pic and Sellers photo bring back such great memories. Tell Brandon I said hello and happy birthday!

We can't be old enough to have 24 year olds! Seems like yesterday they were in grade school. You're a great mom and you do love your kids with all you got!

Connie

Joyce said...

Such a sweet post...my oldest turns 21 in a couple of weeks. Time flies thats for sure.

Happy Birthday to your son!