Saturday, June 20, 2009

It Finally Came!

I have been patiently waiting for my 
beautiful new Tote Bag to be completed and it finally is here!

I fell in love with these at  "An Artistic Affaire Printemps" 
which I attended last month.

This bag is awesome. It about 18" long and 10" wide. It is HUGE! It has room for anything and everything you could possibly need for your crafting or scrapping on the go. I can't wait to pack it up! I will take it in the coach this summer on all of our travels so I can work or scrap the entire time!

Look at all the storage!!!! She even gives you a shoulder bag strap for it.

A place for everything!

You get to choose the design of your bag. 
Mine is called Anastasia. She is so pretty!

I am so happy! Thank you Kim Caldwell.  I ran into Kim downtown LA this past week. All of a sudden I heard this voice come from across the fabric warehouse . . ."KAREN" and there she was! She is just so cute and so fun. I wish you all could meet her. She is just an awesome person.  
To see Kim's other creations go to www.artisticdesigns.com.  
You will be so happy you did!
Have a great weekend!!! 

XOXOXO

[signature-1.gif]

15 comments:

Boo-Bah said...

Now that is a pretty tote bag. I love the colors and that it has soo much room in it. Have fun packing it with all your crafts & etc.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Iris

Shellmo said...

This is beautiful! Love all the compartments it has for organizing!

fiberdoodles said...

What a lovely tote! I love compartments and pockets. Great find!!

Now a "Rooster" party? Hummm, you've got me thinking ;)

Enjoy your day!
Sharon

Allidink said...

That is so cute! Tons of space just how I like! How funny that you ran into her. I always wonder if I'd recognize a fellow blogger if I bumped into them LOL.

All the best,
Allison

Ginger said...

I love that tote bag. It will really come in handy when you are traveling.
What a coincidence to run into your blogging friend.
I have the kids here this weekend for a visit.

blushing rose said...

That tote is darling, so much room & SOOOO ME! Love the fabric & design. TTFN ~Marydon

Theresa said...

That is one beautiful bag! You can be even more organized, if that is possible:) Happy day!

Elyse said...

that is one lovely bag and so full of storage. i'm sure you will have fun moving in your things!

xo

Calming Scents said...

ohhhh yeah,,,,every womans MUST have. I love it.

Cathy said...

What a beautiful tote...and practical too!!! Can't beat that!!!

I am so glad that you stopped by earlier!!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Lisa said...

That is so cute! I have been looking for a tote for my Pastor's wife's birthday...she crochets. This would be so pretty. Love your blog!

Candy-Faith..... from Simply Pretty said...

Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
:)
candy

A Hint of Home said...

What a pretty, unique organizer. I'm sure you'll love everything in it's place. Have a good week!

diana said...

not only is it pretty, but looks to be very functional. the best of both worlds.

Melissa Miller said...

Oh WOW! Karen that is ca-uuuute!