Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SHARING OUR CREATIVE SPACES!


Oh my gosh! I am so excited!! Now this is my kind of party!!!!!

Karen over at My Desert Cottage is having a
"Where Bloggers Create" party!
Now is this me or what?


I am having a H#*!*@#*@!! of a time getting her link to post!
So I have the picture down there on my side bar, but it won't take you anywhere.
(I am so sorry Karen!) But she is on my bloglist - so go there!

So for those of you with or without creative spaces who just want to see where other's work their magic and have a ball, make sure you visit her blog this Friday and plan on staying a while! By the looks of how many women are signed up - it is going to be just FABULOUS!!!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!



[signature-1.gif]

6 comments:

Boo-Bah said...

Your home is beautiful. It looks like it has a lot of square footage. I notice things like this as I live in a very little house. Oh yes, I almost forgot I do love the divider.
Try to stay cool today. It is really hot where I am.

Iris

Dawn said...

I can't wait to see all those creative spaces. Thanks for sharing the info.
Dawn

Cindy said...

Karen,
Oh darn, I want to see your pics!!! Please post them when you can my dear, I can't wait! Hey, is that how you computer swear? HEHE! I learn something from you all the time! Hugs, Cindy

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I am just popping in to thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging visit to my blog. I could not go another day without trying to at least say thanks!
I am looking forward to being back.
I LOVE this blog!
Mona

A Hint of Home said...

Thanks for the heads up, Karen. I'll check her out tomorrow if I don't forget.
Have a great afternoon.

grammy said...

Sounds like fun... thanks for the heads up (o: