Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Week From Today . . .




Just a reminder - Doors of Welcome will be airing it's first episode (hehehe) one week from today, October 15th! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with this! I can't wait to see what everyone is doing. And that you soooo much for everyone who has posted the button and spread the word! Awesome!

I am not AWOL. I am on jury duty and it just monopolizes your life! I hope today is the last day!

Have a good one everyone!
[signature-1.gif]

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Ugh, jury duty. Almost ready for next week. Now, all I need is a door...
Hugs,
Dawn

Melissa Miller said...

Fun Karen! I can't wait. I mentioned it on my last post.

Have a great day at jury duty.
~Melissa :)

Theresa said...

I am ready:) Have a blessed day!

Charlene said...

Is it too late to sign up for this? I just saw it mentioned on another blog and would love to participate!

Charlene @ A Virtuous Woman

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh, I can't wait to see everyone's posts and what all they have created. Hugs, Marty

Zuzu said...

Hi Karen,

I won't be joining in the Doors of Welcome party because anything I put on my door would blow away to Kansas - hmmmmm, maybe then someone in Kansas could post a pic???

But anyway, I'm looking forward to your party and will be checking it all out! Should be fun!!!

Take care,
Zuzu

Brenda said...

I have been called for jury duty, but never chosen, thank goodness!
Brenda

Ginger said...

I have tried a few things on my door, but it just doesn't say Welcome enough to have it featured on your blog. I think I will just enjoy everyone else's doors.
I hope jury duty is short.

curtissannmatlock said...

I'm looking forward to the 'Doors'! I enjoy seeing what everyone does--and I enjoyed perusing your blog today, thanks.