Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ezines!!!!! A set of on-line classes!

Oh boy! I am so excited!

Bryanna from The Canary's Cupcake clued me in on a set of wonderful new online craft classes! You should see them! Four in all! Cutie-pie named Cassandra at My Artful Adventures is offering them and they look wonderful and fun, sugar coated and YUMMY! I can't wait! Look at all the wonderful crafts we are going to learn! GASP! Just in time for Valentines Day and Easter! I've always wanted to learn how to do this!




Click on the button on my sidebar to sign up yourself! It's $12 and looks DIVINE!

Have a beautiful day!


[signature-1.gif]

7 comments:

ceekay said...

That would drive me crazy! I would want to eat them!!!

Theresa said...

Hmmmmmm..... I WANT to do it. I went and looked~~~~~hmmmmmm, I am thinking about it. Reckon I can do it? Hello? Sure I can:) Thanks for sharing this with me!

Calming Scents said...

Hello, been a long a time since I visited you! Those are beautiful. This Valentines Day, I'm going to make Sugar Cookies and I'm going to decorate them real romantic.

Melissa Miller said...

So pretty! They look so real Karen. Mmmm...:)

Show us the storage idea soon. This sounds exciting!

Bryanna Lenan said...

They are great projects... you are going to love them!! xo Bryannaa

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

I haven't stopped by for awhile. But I caught up with some of your past posts! You have been busy! Photography, learning a new camera... and then the new on-line class! It's wonderful to always learn new things! I'll check out what this "Ezines" is about. Looks like yummy fun! Oh... and I was totally relating with you regarding all our past rain! We got some really crazy weather! Take care..they say more is coming although not quite as bad! Hugs!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Karen, they look wonderful. How fun!

Barb ♥