Friday, April 2, 2010

Walkin' the halls . . .

My poor niece is just SO READY TO HAVE THIS BABY! But! not yet. It has to be today - they are going to begin inducing her now . . . the good thing - she wasn't born on April Fool's Day! I'll keep you posted . . .

This is me and my other niece Heather, big sister to Staci who is having the baby. Heather stayed with me when Staci was born, and this is us outside the hospital room window. I had taken her to see Mommy and Staci, (remember in those days no kids in the hospital), so we walked up to JoAnne's window where she had Staci in her arms. My sister snapped this photo of us. Hard to believe so much time has passed since this day - and now here is Staci having her own baby! How awesome!


In the meantime, Happy Good Friday, and Happy Easter everyone!


God Bless!

[signature-1.gif]

8 comments:

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Came by to see what you are up to & to wish you a Happy Easter!

Congrats to your niece....darling photo!

Theresa said...

Love that picture of you two! I hope she gets some relief soon! Hugs my friend!

June said...

Hey Great Auntie, I hope everything went great! That picture is darling of the two of you!
Life is just too awesome. And babies make it so!
hugs

Mimi said...

HI Great Auntie !!!!
That is such awesome news!!!!!
I am so happy for all of you!!!
A bundle of PINK!!!!!
OH such JOY!!!!!
I have an idea for you for a great gift!!!!
I'll e-mail it to you!!!!!
Happy Easter
hugs,
jamie

Patriotic Mom said...

I love your picture of the cross! Did you take it? A blessed Easter to you! Joan

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh Karen,
You had curly hair back then,cute pic! Doesn't time fly. Dan's niece gave birth to a baby girl on Wednesday. They have a little boy named Justin and now Emily. I am sure you will be a very proud great Auntie! Hugs and missing you, Cindy
Happy Easter too!

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling popped in to wish you and your family a joyous and blessed Easter.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Taylor Maye will be ya'll's little Easter blessing!!! Yay!!!
I'm hoping all is healthy and happy.
Keep us posted with photos of the new bundle of joy!!!!
Happy Easter Sweetie~