Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New friends



(*card creation by Sherry)


Every once in a while you hit upon a new blog that just makes you smile. And you just want to share. That happened to me today. I was behind on adding the new sisters to the list and I felt bad for this one new gal because it had been a couple of day since she wrote me. Well I went over and said hello and welcome, and kind of got drawn into her blog. It's really not anything all that different, full of her love of crafting - but it was the stories she was sharing that I just loved. Her name is Sherry and her blog is Scrapping with Sherry. Please go visit her, and in particular - read her post named "An Angel named Karen" (nothing to do with me.) What a truly wonderful story. I wish something like this could happen to each one of us. And even more so - to each "Karen" in the world.


Enjoy!

[signature-1.gif]

8 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

How fun the meet new bloggers. I will definitely go visit. I am so excited about next week and I will definitely rest of well so we can have a ton of fun. CK said you have tons of things planned. Can't wait. See you soon. Hugs, Marty

Theresa said...

Oh how sweet, I am going to pay her a visit:) Hope your tootsies are feeling better today!

HUGS!

Blondie's Journal said...

I love finding new blogs that are sweet and original. I'm off to have a peek!

xoxo
Jane

Barbara said...

I hope your feet are beginning to feel a lot better. So nice that there's another Sorority Sister to meet. I'll be off to do just that!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Karen, going to head over there..I love making new blog friends, especially our 'sisters'.

Barb

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I read your comments this evening and I mean it when I say every comment is a gift. I hope that I never lose this feeling that I have. I really love to blog and don't know why I waited so long.

And then I came to say Thank You, and you cannot imagine the shock and joy when I saw one of my cards and read your post!

Everyone has been so kind. Crafters have to be the best people in the world, don't you think?

Am looking forward to meeting all the sorority sisters and joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much~ Sherry F.

Heather said...

somehow my blog got erased off the list of sisters. Hope your feet are feeling better.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Karen,
It is an amazing story...Sherry posted it for my Link Party last week...I wish you would come and see last week's link party and read the amazing stories...

In addition to my Whimsical Musings, a week after setting it up, I started an Inspirational blog called I Owe it All to Him...there's lots of bloggerettes on it!
I wish you'd come see!
Hugs,
Cindy
P.S. I hope you will see the post...I made Sherry a surprise tag for her wedding to commemorate Karen's kindness...it even has a bingo card on it!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox