Thursday, July 29, 2010

Off they go ...

   ... to their new homes. 
Three "Petite Bead Boxes"
Miss Cassandra was our Hostess.

Created with love for 
three lovely swap partners. 
This was a very fun swap. 
I hope they arrive safely . . . 
I can't show too much . . . 
they haven't received them yet! :)
I love my little tags. 
Aren't they adorable?
I won those from Stefanie at
I got to choose from a 
HUGE selection in her 
Etsy shop. It was wonderful!

Now what?
Well, have to get ready for 
my AZ guests coming in 
next week! I have a little
swap planned with Miss CeeKay, 
she is slowly but surely 
getting HOOKED!
But more importantly, 
I am planning
a few days of what I hope will be 
a fun mini-vacation for them. 
They don't have much time,
so it'll be jam packed -
or leisurely. Whatever
they want! :)

I haven't quite finished the details about my giveaway.
But I will . . . and I'll post it as soon as I do. As my Mom used to say "Good things come to those who wait". :)

Have a great day!
[signature-1.gif]

12 comments:

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Those cupcake tags are too cute! looking forward to the details of your giveaway also.

I am just hopping the other Bloggerette Sorority sites introducing myself this morning.

Hope you have a great day!

~Sherry

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Karen, I received your beautiful box with your beads today, your box is just beautiful, I will treasure it and I can't wait to create with your beautiful beads. Thank you so much, this has been a wonderful swap. Hugs, Terri

Bryanna Lenan said...

Cant wait to see those boxes... so darling.

Theresa said...

Cute little boxes and tags. I wanna come to you mini vacation:(. Enjoy your day! Love you.

Barbara said...

It sounds like everything is really coming together for your visitors. Those cupcake tags are just precious and I'm sure the recipients will love their beads!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Blondie's Journal said...

I knew Ceekay was going on a girls trip but I didn't know she was visiting you!! Yay! How fun. Wish I could hop on a plane!

Love your swap goodies. I love Stafanie's shop!

xoxo
Jane

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Oh oh oh ... those are tooo sweet. Wish one was coming to me...but I did receive two very sweet boxes.
Know ya'll will have a great time.

(())
Francie

skoots1mom said...

those look very yummy :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Karen,
Oh, those are scrumptious!!! Truly gorgeous!!!

I have some more exciting news on my blog...just wanted to share it with you at Whimsical Musings...it's pretty neat!
Hugs,
Cindy
xoxox

Rebecca said...

I'm sooo soooo jealous that I can't come!

The tags are DARLING, DarlinK!

xoRebecca

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Karen,
You talented gal you!
Those look so darn cute!
Oh, I am so jealous! I hate to admit it but I am I want to be there so baaaad!
You gals are going to have a blast!
Hugs and Happy Weekend,
boohoo ( that's me crying just a bit and feeling sorry for myself)
Ok, I'll be a grown-up.
Cindy

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Oh, such cute little packages. Have fun with your guests!