Sunday, November 14, 2010

MONDAY'S MESSAGES!


Guess what I've discovered...
first hand?


I discovered that this . . . 
Has a MUCH bigger 
cargo area than this! (duh!)
Which is exactly the 
reason I bought it!
(Plus I love the double sun roof!)

Anyway - after a FULL day of shopping with Miss Sandy of SMN Designs yesterday, I was VERY thankful to have a nice large cargo space. Because I can pretty much guarantee that what I bought would've NEVER fit in my old cute little red sports car.
(Hint - we went antiquing, enjoyed a cajun catfish lunch :), more antiquing, Tai Pan, and finally hit Victorias Gardens - oh lalalal!) 
And nope! Can't share much because most of it is gifts!
And one thing is an experiment . . . we'll see if I can pull it off! Not sure . . . we'll see.


OK Monday's messages! 


Sara at 
is having a swap! 
It is on her November 9th post.

And . . . Miss Heidi
from Sugah Beez
has posted her Rush Project!
She did a BEE-utiful job - 
go check it out!
Also on her November 9th post.
(sneak peek)


That's it for today!
HUGS! 
[signature-1.gif]

16 comments:

Cindy said...

I am trying to picture you driving this be-u-ti-ful ..my favorite color red..car!!Awesome girl. Great decision!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Sandra said...

Well girl, you khow I love your new vehicle! It's related to my vehicle! My new CTS! ha ha! And mine of course is red too. :) And how are you liking the smooth ride? I love Cadillacs. Such a smooth ride. Have fun in your new baby.
Sandra

Charlene said...

I can't believe I didn't get to go with you guys!!!! But, I heard all about it today from Ms Sandy. Sounds like you had a blast! Sooooooooo glad you had more room for "Stuff". Have a great week.
Charlene

Christine said...

They only sell red cars in your area?...LOL! Did you sell your little car or do you still have it?

Sounds like you are as busy as ever! Hugs your way from Seattle.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

YOu might want to try a pickup. I LOVE mine. :) Just sayin' :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

RED! Definitely RED!!

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I like a lot of space in what I drive. My SUV brought home a new chair and ottoman this summer from Florida. It is always good to be prepared!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Sounds like a wonderful day Karen!
Love your new hot wheels and I loved your little sports car too.
Can I get a ride when I come to Phoenix? I am sure I can get you lost again. hehe.
Now pity me. Trying to get a car seat in the back of my little two door car. If I had known there was a grandbaby coming then I would never have bought a two door.
Big Hugs,
Cindy

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Sounds like such a fun day, and yes, your car does hold a lot and it's gorgeous too. I have a whole bunch of new places to take you when you get here. Great antique shope with great things. I can't wait. Hugs, Marty

Heidi Meyer said...

More room for more fun finds!! Can't wait to see what your experiment holds. {HUGS} Heidi

Lisa said...

Sounds like the perfect girly excursion! BTW, Miss Karen, I have to tell you that you are doing such an incredible job with the Bloggerettes...keeping everybody informed and facilitating all this fun! You rock!!!!

Lululiz said...

Mighty fine car, Karen. A large boot, errmm trunk, is absolutely necessary for anyone who loves junking, antiquing, car boot fairing, lol. Our Volvo Estate does the trick usually.

Creative Grammie said...

What a hot ride you have, you lucky girl! I'm still debating whether to go with a minivan or SUV. I want an SUV, but with 7 GCs I may have to go with the minivan. Both will hold a great shopping day. Hah
By the way, it sounds like you had a great shopping day.

A Vintage Chic said...

I LOVE your car, Karen--adorable! Glad it has all that storage space--very important!!!

Hope your day is wonderful...

Julie

Bevie said...

Hi Karen...love your new vehicle..just thing of all the christmas gifts and craft supplies you can get in one trip!!
I'm a member here, but haven't been active...hope to be now!!! Blessings..

Bevie said...

Hi Karen...love your new vehicle..just thing of all the christmas gifts and craft supplies you can get in one trip!!
I'm a member here, but haven't been active...hope to be now!!! Blessings..