Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy day and something very special!

Good morning!
I'm Harley and I want to share 
a little bit of our Christmas!
We only got in trouble once 
for snooping under the tree 
on Christmas morning ...
But we just knew there would be
some presents under there for us.
Karen helped Jorja open hers...
And Brandon helped me open mine!
Justin was very excited over 
new plastics for his dirt bike.
And Brandon got a new pipe for his... 
Mark was pretty jazzed with
his new Harley watch 
(named after ME of course!)
 Karen was surprised by a gift
certificate to her favorite antique store,
(and check out that 
new PINK Coach purse!)
But the best gift was what
 Mark got Karen them both.
They were hidden behind the coach.
 Karen's is pink for crying out loud!
Jorja loved that.
She was so excited she jumped right on!
So did Mark!
His is black and looks like
a chopper! A manly man bike!
 The boys had to get in on the fun!
Everyone was racing up 
and down the street! 
 You'd never know they are over 50 by
how excited they were over these bikes!
Just a couple of kids on a 
BEAUTIFUL Christmas morning!
They can't wait to take them
in the Coach. Now they can cruise 
around the RV parks they stay in.


Christmas afternoon they left 
us behind and headed for 
Karen's sister JoAnne's house.
Miss Taylor was there - 
 With her Mommy and Daddy -
Staci and Andy
And her Auntie Heather 
(who holds her all the time!)
and her boyfriend Cedric
(who Karen LOVED!)
JoAnne and Doug 
 The "not so new" newlyweds
Steve and Jess...
Brandon brought his 
new girlfriend Jennifer... :)
And of course Justin!
They had way too much fun without us.
And that was their Christmas -
short version style!
I hope everyone had as wonderful of
a Christmas as we all did!


And now - 
Karen has a special something
for the Bloggerettes.


Good morning!
Harley has been entertaining you I see! 

You might all remember Patty - she was my swap partner for a Tussie Mussie swap back in May.
Well - she has some exciting news and asked me to share it with all of you. Patty holds a special place in my heart, I am so pleased to see her spreading her
beautiful wings and diving headfirst into blogging.
And much more - so read on!

 ‘Bloggerette Sorority Sisters and Blogger friends’

 Blooming in Kansas, Patty in Oz (stwant2be) 
has dusted off a dream and
the N2 God Store is opening January 1st.  
Because we have our Sister connection…
Patty invites EVERYONE to join in the fun…
even if you're not in Kansas anymore (ha ha).
Eventually, Patty said she'll share 
on her blogspot ‘the store journey’…
which she says has been 
"very interesting from the get go".

If you have time, please stop by
Patty’s blog at  www.N2God.blogspot.com
and ‘share your favorite scripture’ 
January 1st thru 8th 
(just leave a comment on one of her posts).
Your name will go into the ‘Prize Drawing’ 
for a very unique Vintage Item
and a sweet and wonderful item 
for your journey.

A little quote she found to share…
‘We make a living by what we earn. 
We make a life by what we share’.

The store, God’s Store is open 
‘most’ Saturdays 813 W. 2ndWichitaKS
and online 24/7 www.N2God.com
Her husband is presently ‘fine tuning’ 
the N2God.com… his baby.
They offer gifts for the Spiritual Journey, 
Antiques and ‘Old Stuff’.

Patty extends heartfelt thanks to all of you!
Be blessed.

~~~
Go visit Patty!


Have a wonderful day and if I don't see you before then - have a wonderful and safe New Year!

Hugs! 
[signature-1.gif]

23 comments:

Theresa said...

OMG, great post! Your family is precious and I just love them all! Those bikes are TOO cute and of course YOURs is PINK... so is mine:) Love that sweet Taylor, just can't get enough of her! Love you bunches my friend! Have a blessed day, I AM CLEANING for my weekend company! I have decided, "I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF"! BIG HUGS FROM "Your Georgia Sister"!

Mimi said...

HI!!!
NOW HARLEY, I sure loved your post!!!Mommy did good, huh!!!!
I love that pink purse and I have wanted a Pink cruiser bike for a long time!!!!I have my old 5 speed bike with a nice soft cushy seat, but it is green!!!I love green, but PINK makes me smile!!!!
Oh such fun and that baby girl is so sweet and so much fun!!!
Have a Happy new year
I will see you in a Few weeks!!
hugs,
jamie

Oliva said...

Thank for sharing your family get-together! You're blessed!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Karen!
So much fun!!! I love the pink bike!! Oh now everyone in bloggyland will want a pink bike!
And that Coach purse!!! You were one good girl for Santa this year!
I love seeing you all out riding your bikes. It seems so weird to me since we are so covered in snow.
Cute little baby niece too, bet you all love her!
I have an announcement too!
Come by and see when you can!
Can't wait to see you too!
Hugs,
Cindy

Heather said...

I love the pictures! I simply love your new bike too. It looks like you had a good Christmas according to harley! What an adorable dog! I hope the new year is good for you too!

Charlene said...

Sooooooo LOVE the pink bike! You with the pink & Joy with the yellow. So stylin you are! Have you been able to ride? Seems like all the weather channel can talk about is your rain out there. Hope that get's out of it's system before March when I come out for Moulin. And then your treck to Texas! Happy New Year! Charlene

stefanie said...

how adorable are you on that pink bike!!!!! I love it! glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Harley, You dogs and your family seemed to have had a wonderful Christmas and lots of fun! Tell Karen I love her new pink bike! I always tell hubby that I would like to have a pink car with cream colored lace motifs :-).
Hugs to you and Karen,
Julia

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh what fun pictures and I love your new bikes, yours being pink is just perfect. I can hardly wait until you get here. We need to go to a whole new antique mall area that you havn't been to, and then there is my favorite fabric store right by it that you and Cindy both need to go to. Lots of fabulous trims really cheap. Of course we will also do HL and GW. I will save the coupons so you can get tons of good stuff. When will you be here. I need to shuffle a couple of appointments around, so what day are we going to play? Love ya, and have a super New Year. Can't wait to see ya. Hugs, Marty

A Vintage Chic said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas, Karen! LOVE your new bike! I've been wishing for a pink one just like that--lucky!!!

Wishing you and your sweet family a most wonderful, happy & healthy New Year, my friend!

Julie

Mieke said...

This look like a PERFECT Christmas to me! And those bikes are AWESOME!!

debi said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Karen! I LOVE your cute pink bike! Wheeee!

Joyce said...

I love the bike! And the weather! I don't think we'll be on bikes anytime soon around here.

Happy New Year!

CHERI said...

A pink bike...I'm so jealous:) Your family looks wonderful. So glad you had such quality time with them. Hope you and yours have a very blessed 2011!

Connie said...

Thanks Harley and Jorja for the update and tell your mommy that I love her bike. It was fun seeing your boys and that baby girl is so precious!!

Happy New Year! I do remember our fun New Years and the one we remember most with all the confetti the boys threw all over your house!! We sure had fun! Good times!

See you in 2011!
Love ya, Connie

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great Christmas! I love your bikes, way too cute! Your family photographs are just beautiful!

Happy New Year Karen!

Hugs,
Nancy

Amy Arnaz said...

What fun. Love the bicycle photos. Some days are diamonds for sure. Have a Happy New Year Karen! xoxo Amy

tina said...

i wish you all the best in new year. Happy new year 2011!
greetings from croatia

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Karen, wonderful pictures....just so sweet.

Happy New Year and many, many blessings to you and all your dear family.

Huggie hugs!
Barb ♥

Ginger said...

Thanks to Harley for a great post. Love the gifts you got, especially the pink bike.
Happy New Year

Lisa said...

Karen,
Your fur babies are some of the best bloggers ever! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I love you new bike...it's so you!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Love all your family pics. Your pink bike is PERFECT! Went over and visited you friend in Kansas. Thanks for letting us know about her. Are we doing anything special for a valentine swap? Have a blessed week. Debbie

Chanda said...

wow girl, those bikes look like so much fun. Happy New Year.