Wednesday, January 26, 2011

But I don't have a porch...

I am so excited to share this with you!


One of our Sorority Sisters, Jill at Gypsy Brocante is starting something wonderful! She is calling it her PORCH CLUB! You don't have to join or anything like that. You just pick a Monday morning when you feel like having a cup of coffee or iced tea on "the porch" and JOIN IN! She is even going to feature a Porch of the Month! 
 Sigh! I wish I had a porch. 
But Jill says it's OK if I don't 
- I can still join in on the fun! 

She has all the details on 
her Jan 24th post over at Gypsy Brocante.
 (I know - you'd think I would've 
learned how to link up the posts 
and dates and all that - 
but I have no clue. 
I can get you to her blog - 
just not a specific date. SORRY!)


I just love Jill to pieces, I took a jewelry making class from her last summer when she visited So Cal and just had a ball. You'll love her too. She is so genuine and warm and friendly. So put Monday - January 31st on your calendar. That is the first party and join in on the fun!

Very fun Miss Jill!!!!! :)

[signature-1.gif]

11 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Poopies! I'm supposed to work my son's Pre-K class that day! I may have to lurk later!

Creative Grammie said...

Aloha Karen,
Thanks for letting us know about your friends "Porch Monday", I hope I can make it. If not, I'll be sure to stop and read up on what everyone did for the 1st "Porch Monday".
By the way, I enjoy visiting you on your blog.

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

I thought we talked about the linky thing. I don't have a porch either. BOO!Hoo!
Hope you are having a good week. I KNOW you are too busy!!! Love ya!!

zandra said...

Hi Karen, I don't have one either. I'll have to check it out.
Hugz, Z

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I kind of have a porch, well AZ kind of porch, it is a flagstone patio out front, so in my book a porch!!!Complete with a glider settee for 2
yeah!!
Have a great week
hugs 2 U,
jamie

Keetha Broyles said...

Here's something I can help with! To make a link to a specific post here's what you do:

Got to the blog and find the post you desire. Click on the title of the post so that JUST that post comes up. Next, highlight the URL AFTER http:// and copy it.

Return to the post you are making and put that copied URL into the little "linky box" that pops up just like you would to link an entire blog.

And Voila! You've done it!

Theresa said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea! Unfortunately ALL three of my porches are somewhat drab in the Winter! I will be peeking in to see how these lovelies make their porches beautiful in the Winter!

Love you bunches! T

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Karen,

Just thought I would pop in to say hello and see what is new. Love the porch idea1 I don't have one,but do have a patio..lol Hope you are enjoying your day. Your blog is lovely as always.
Have a fun week,
xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Gypsy Brocante said...

Hi Karen and blogerettes!
Thank you for your super sweet words, Karen you are a gem ; )
I'm hoping lots of you gals can make it to the Porch ... you do NOT have to have a porch to join in ... that's the point come on over and visit us on ours ... wouldn't be any fun if we sat on out porches by ourselves ; )
See ya on the porch!
xoxo
Jill

Andi's English Attic said...

I don't have a porch. I don't even have a dolls house with a porch. I shall be content just to look at 'the porch of the month' pics. xx

Sugah Beez said...

Sounds fun to visit other porches, especially if they are warmer than these chilly Ga temps! Hope you are doing great!
HUGS
Heidi