Saturday, January 29, 2011

A NEW HOME!

Yes - it's finally time! 
The Sorority has a new home.
My wonderful friend Debi at 
has agreed to take over the role of 
"House Mother" (hehehe). 
She has created an entirely 
new blog devoted just to our Sorority.  
The name of the new blog is 
and Debi has done a 
wonderful job designing it.
I love, love, love our new picture! 

SO! For those of you who are currently members of the Sorority - please replace the old Sorority button with the new one from the sidebar at the new blog. 
(I am having a heck of a time 
with Blogger this morning - 
but I will get the new button 
on my blog sidebar ASAP!)

And if you happen to see Sisters out there with the old button on their blog, please leave them a comment and let them know we've "moved". 
Help spread the word!
Now pop over to the 
new blog
and introduce yourself to Debi, 
(if you don't already know her.) 
She is creative BEYOND BELIEF and 
she has so many wonderful things 
in store for all of you. 
We talked on the phone for 
several hours the other night 
finalizing the details and 
I am TOTALLY EXCITED! 

Thank you so much Debi for
continuing my dream with this Sisterhood
idea. I had no idea it was going to become so large when I began it, and I hate having to give it up due to my work schedule, but I know you are just going to do a fabulous job! 

Big hug to you my friend!

Thanks everyone! 
Have a good weekend!
HUGS!
[signature-1.gif]

16 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh Karen, I am so glad someone was able to take over for you. This will be a blessing. Hope you are having a super weekend. Hugs, Marty

JoAnne said...

You were a wonderful house mother Karen but I'm happy you found someone to lighten your load. Popping over for a visit now.
xo
JoAnne

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting this previously. ; )
~Michele

A Vintage Chic said...

Good morning, Karen! So glad to hear you so relieved and happy! It really did take on a life of it's own, didn't it?! (That's what happens to wonderful, inspiring ideas!)

Debi is wonderful--SO creative and kind--she will do a beautiful job. So did you, my friend--and thank-you for all you've done!

Off to check out the new site. Hope your weekend is just lovely!

Julie

Lisa said...

Karen,
I'm so glad this worked out for you! You have done a remarkable job and we all appreciate you so!

Theresa said...

Thank you for starting it and for getting us all together! I know that the new host will do an awesome job too!

Love you bunches! T

Home and Heart said...

Thanks Karen for all your hard work!! Will add the new button!

debi said...

Karen, I'm having fun with the new sorority blog, have had a wonderful response today.

I'm so happy we had a chance to meet and talk, you're such a sweet and fun person.

You've done a super, amazing job with the sorority, especially with your crazy schedule! I hope you know how very appreciated you are.

Love you sweet lady! Hugs, Debi

Lisa said...

Cool! Debi is so great I know the blog will be fun! Thanks for all you have done for this fun group!
Hugs, Lisa

Something Special said...

It is a beautiful new badge. Going to check out the new blog.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Good Morning Karen,
Well girl, you started something really amazing!
You should give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work!
And for having the creativity to get this up and going!
Isn't amazing what blogging has brought into our lives?
I will definately check out the sisterhood's new home.
I am up really early because I have Addison while Mommy works.
I am wearing out but I do love having her.
I am also getting behind on my blogging. Geez, I can see why we have our kids in our 20's and 30's!
Everytime I look at the weather map it just says beautiful in your neck of the woods.
We have so much snow this year I can't imagine it ever melting.
Well my dear friend, have a wonderful week in sunny California!
Big Hugs,
Cindy

~CC Catherine said...

Hi Friend, Just dropped by to visit you a bit...you are a very busy lady! I'm amazed with what you've done with your blog these past two years. YOU ROCK! ;) Hugs...~CC

Liz said...

Well It is a huge project! So I'm glad that you found someone to do it!I'll get my button hanged out. You should come by.... I'm giving away some darling seed packet images. They would be perfect for some of your pretty pieces! :)

Have a wonderful week! :)

~Liz

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Karen,
So good to hear from you!
I hope your not working too hard my friend!
Take time for yourself when you can.
We're still in the dead of winter here and I am getting so anxious for spring!
Your Texas trip must be coming up soon, can't wait to hear all about that.
Oh and your going back to AZ. too.
Wish I could.
Big Hugs and send me some of those warmer temps!
Cindy

Lululiz said...

I am so glad that the Sorority has found such a wonderful new home, just checked it out. You started such a great thing, you deserve the biggest thank you hug for that.

Annie Joy said...

Karen, I just joined the sorority (I'm late to the party, I know), but in reading the comments, I know that you've done a wonderful job. I hope that you're continuing your blog, because I want to continue following you! Annie