Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking forward...

Happy New Year everyone!
 We spent the weekend at our neighbor's RV pad at a motor coach resort in Indio, CA.
"Niiiiiiiiiice" doesn't quite describe it.
Joy and Dale got a spot across the golf course.
This was the view we woke up to every morning...
 Looking in from the street - it's a double wide spot.
It has a casita with a full kitchen and 3/4 bath,
 and then a full kitchen, 
living room and dining area
under the patio covers.

 Cooking in this kitchen was simply incredible.
 Made me want to come home and rip the 
one here at the house out and start afresh! 


From the golf cart path looking in.
I do believe this is the most beautiful 
spot we have ever stayed in.
Thank you Mike and Maureen.


Happy New Year Everyone...

I look forward to seeing what 2012 brings our way!

13 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Wow,wow Karen! Beautiful spot, looking warm and sunny too!
Quite a place for RV camping!
Well it's a balmy 14 degrees here and I am freezing my behind off!
But...the Badgers are playing in the Rose Bowl and were all a cheering away!
Hugs,
Cindy
Oooh they just scored again. go Bucky!

Heather and Kathy said...

Wow! That is simply beautiful! What a view, what a kitchen! Even I would love to cook in a kitchen like that! I am glad you had a good time. Some day I would like a camper. i loved camping but I can't kneel anymore so no more tent camping for me. Maybe some day!

Happy New Years!

Heather

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Gorgeous!! glad you had a great time....talk to you soon...I hope!!

Theresa said...

WOW, BEAUTIFUL! Nice place to stay! I know you guys had the best time! Happy New Year to you, 2012 is going to be an awesome year! Love you!

Lisa said...

How great! Glad you had a great time!! That kitchen is awesome!!
Hugs, Lisa

Ann said...

What a stunning RV park, just beautiful!!!What a kitchen, glad you were able to go. Happy New Year.
Ann

debi huntsman said...

WOW! What a beautiful place! Geez, that kitchen is nicer than the one in my house! Glad you had a great time.

Andi's English Attic said...

It looks idylic. I hope they don't get any stray golf balls through their windows (I've heard that can happen if you live near a golf course).

Happy New Year! xx

Joyce said...

Looks amazing-especially the weather : ) Happy New Year!

poppilinnstudios said...

Wow! Now that's my idea of camping! Looks like a wonderful time.
-Lynn

A Vintage Chic said...

Oh wow, Karen--that really IS a gorgeous spot! What a lovely place to stay!

I love outdoor kitchens, too...some friends of ours here have one that looks much like that one you showed...I definitely have a little envy thing going on!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend, my friend!

Julie

Gypsy Brocante said...

I am so showing my hubby this .... he loves to golf and I would love to RV ... maybe a match made in heaven??

Happy new year my friend!
xo
Jill

Karena said...

WOW Karen what a wonderful spot it sort of makes me homesick for the California sun hope your new year is BRILLIANT...

Karena A Loblolly Life